tisdag 10 november 2009

Stockholm 5/11 - 6/11 LEVIS & Club B-Line (Berns Terrace).


When my album dropped last week i got booked for two shows up in Stockholm. So I jumped on the train, read a book, got off and checked in. The first show was on thursday 5/11 at LEVIS store downtown Stockholm. The event was to promote the store but also a releaseparty for the new issue of CAFE' magazine. Nice crowd, free stuff, good food and free drinks. I had a good time spinning records for over three hours. Big up to Jerry for making it happen!

On friday Segerfalk came to Stockholm and we went to Berns Terrace venue to do a set at Club B-Line. This gig was to promote my album so me and Segerfalk did a Jazz/Funk set the first hours of the night. With me on the decks and Segerfalk behind on keys. When the crowd started forming J-Ro (Alkaholiks) stepped up on the mic to help me out and get the dancefloor going. The later hours of the night got rocked by DJ Mad Mats & Moon-Rock (and me). I got to see and take part of some certified B-Line madness! Real nice night! Peace to Moon-Suck for making it happen!

Check The pics Below from LEVIS and the B-Line party!

Train
Room

Lobby

LEVI'S Store
Gettin Busy
Head On The Wall
Berns Terrace Venue
Backdrop / CDs
Segerfalk & Me
J-Ro Getting It In!
Random Heads & KnoIota
Crowd 1
Moon-Rock & Me
Tensta Thing
It's Out!
Crowd 2
DJ Mad Mats
Crowd 3
Paragon
Crowd 4
Moe Mechanic
Girls
Crowd 5
J-Ro
KoIota
Moon-Rock, Dev & Afterparty DJ



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar